Our company, S – Automation, s. r. o., was founded in 2013 to provide comprehensive services to customers around the world in the development and manufacture of single-purpose automated equipments. Our experience in this area, and the expertise and enthusiasm of our team ensured our successful establishment on the market. With new projects and new challenges, we are constantly improving ourselves and expanding our knowledge portfolio. Our first priority is the high quality and professionalism of the work we do, just one of the reasons our customers are highly satisfied. This satisfaction leads to further progress in our company.
Primarily, we specialise in commissioning of automated lines and development of PLC software. We have many years of experience in the fields of automation, mechatronics, robotics, PLC control systems, laser technologies, vacuum technologies, and others. We also have extensive experience in the areas of camera-based evaluation systems and technological process management.
We have highly qualified experts with extensive experience in our team that cover the full scope of industrial automation. All team members speak fluent English (or German) and are willing to travel abroad for work-related trips.
- Mechanics – mechanical assembly of lines
- Electricians – electrical installations
- Service engineers – commissioning automated lines, maintenance and servicing
- Process engineers – adjusting the process variables of lines on the basis of the specifications required
- Software engineers – PLC programming, object programming, data collection, etc. PLC systems:
- Beckhoff – TwinCat2/TwinCat3
- Allen Bradley – Rockwell, Studio 5000
- Siemens – Step 7, TIA Portal
If you are interested in cooperating with our company, perhaps to strengthen your teams with professionals with expertise in industrial automation and manufacturing of single-purpose equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us. We interact individually with each and every customer in order to optimise cooperation.
We will be happy to provide you with further information via e-mail, telephone, or in person.
We look forward to cooperating with you.
The S – Automation team