- The data subject – webpage visitor.
- Operator – operator of the website www.sautomation.sk
821 03 Bratislava
Registered in the Business Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert No. 90173/B
- The data subject agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller to the extent described below.
- The Site Operator is responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)
- List of personal data: name, surname, email, telephone contact, cookies. Learn more about cookies
- Purposes of processing personal data: issuing a tax document, contacting the customer regarding the order, fulfilling the contract, handling the inquiry sent via the contact form or other legitimate interest. Personal data may not be further processed in a way incompatible with the outlined purposes.
- Beneficiaries – operator of the website www.sautomation.sk, company Moderné Webstránky s.r.o., ensuring the technical operation of the website.
- Intermediaries – recipients of data such as Google (Ads Data Processing Terms), Google Analytics a Google AdWords (Data Processing Amendment), with whom we have entered into brokerage agreements.
- We do not sell, trade or in any other way disclose your personal information to other third parties except the intermediaries mentioned in the previous point.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- The processing of personal data (name, surname, title, street and number, postal code, city) is necessary in accordance with a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound. In particular, according to Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax.
- The processing of personal data (email, telephone contact) is necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Period of retention of personal data: 10 years.
- By consenting to the general terms and conditions, the data subject also grants his explicit consent to the operator to process his personal data for the aforementioned purposes, for the aforementioned period and to the extent stated above. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent given prior to its withdrawal. The data subject shall provide true and up-to-date personal data. Chapter 3 of the GDPR governs the rights of the data subject. It concerns e.g. o the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to object to processing, the right to request from the operator access to personal data relating to the data subject, the right to rectify or delete or limit the processing of personal data, and the right to transfer of data.
- In the case of registration on the website, the customer has the right to delete the account by sending a request to the operator’s e-mail or by clicking the delete account button in his account interface.
- These conditions are valid from 06.08.2020